Are you struggling with managing and securing your connected medical devices?
Ordr Clinical Defender is designed by HTM professionals to help HTM teams efficiently and accurately manage all connected medical devices.
Check out this video from Ordr’s Ben Stock (former Dir. of Clinical Equipment Systems & Project Support, SSM Health St. Louis), to learn how Ordr Clinical Defender can help your HTM team.
Ordr can help you:
- Focus on the insights that matter the most including locations, devices, manufacturers, and more.
- Maintain a real-time inventory of devices, integrated with your CMMS for an accurate view of all your connected devices.
- Address compliance with instant discovery of each newly-connected device and network connectivity details to locate missing devices.
- Accelerate risk remediation efforts by pinpointing devices with vulnerabilities and recalls, along with remediation prioritization guidance based on impact.
- Save millions of dollars with utilization insights to help ensure you’re optimizing and maximizing device utilization.
KLAS Healthcare IoT Security 2022 Report Executive Summary
In its report, KLAS noted that "Ordr customers use the platform to do more than simply see what devices are connected to their network—they also track device utilization, identify abnormal device activity, and monitor traffic."
Simplifying Connected Medical Device Security
Learn three steps and outline techniques and tools that can be used to identify high-risk devices, understand how they are being used, and implement measures to protect them without interfering with patient care.
Ordr Overview: Healthcare Solution Brief
Learn about Ordr key capabilities and benefits for healthcare organization to secure every connected medical device and protect patient safety.