Things change. In our world, the worlds of network/security/operational infrastructure, things change at an incredibly rapid pace. A frenzied and sometimes exhausting pace. Staying informed and up-to-date seems daunting at times, but it’s absolutely imperative in order to fully realize the promise of the hyper-connected enterprise.
Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.
Our industry is filled with very smart people. We have some incredibly smart folks at Ordr working to solve some massively complex challenges that the ever-changing enterprise presents. But we’re also smart enough to know that we don’t know everything. So we are always looking to share with others the things we’ve learned, and to hear from others their expertise and experiences.
That’s why we created the Ordr of Things educational webinar series. Not a sales pitch. Not marketing content. We want to deliver content that you find to be valuable and useful in your job, your growth of knowledge. Join us for an upcoming session.
- April 11th, 2019 – Ordr and Cisco ISE: Taking Control of Connected Device security in the Hyper-Connected Enterprise
- Best practices for identifying, regulating and protecting network-connected medical systems
- Crack the Stack: deep packet inspection unveils a wealth of actionable intelligence
- Everything in its right place: the promise of micro-segmentation and how to implement
- You’ve got a NAC for this: how to make the solution you already have work better for you
- Spending Limit: don’t get caught blindsided by PCI compliance issues