AUGUST 18 12PM CDT
Ordr Up! It’s Time to Cook Up Your IoT Device Security Strategy
Regional Sales Manager,
Organizations are experiencing an unprecedented growth in IoT, and Gartner forecasted that the enterprise and automotive Internet of Things (IoT) market will grow to 5.8 billion [devices] this year, a 21% increase from 2019. With the explosive rise in the number of connected devices, organizations are challenged with new complications in securing their networks. From unmanaged devices to IP cameras, conference room TVs, smart building systems, manufacturing machines and medical device, their extensive inventory is unknown.
Join us for a 60 minute virtual Lunch and Learn on August 18 at 12pm CDT to see how CITON and Ordr are addressing:
- Visibility into managed and unmanaged devices on your network
- Securing IoT systems that cannot be taken offline
- Identification and triage of devices impacted by Urgent 11, Ripple20, SIGRed, and more
- End-of-life and vulnerable operating systems (ie. Windows XP or Windows 7)
- Automation of controls and security policies around IoT devices
*Bonus* Attendees of the webinar will receive a $25 GrubHub eGift Card, as a thank you the day of the webinar, compliments of Ordr and CITON.