Ordr Deal Registration for Check Point
Ordr SCE: World-class IoT discovery and security for Healthcare and Enterprise. Ordr identifies and classifies every network-connected device in an organization, understands their behaviors, and highlights critical risks due to vulnerabilities, recalls, and malware.
The Ordr and Check Point integration uses these insights to create dynamic segmentation policies on Check Point Security Gateways and Next Generation Firewalls. With one click of a button, networks can be proactively protected from IoT vulnerabilities, lateral attacks, and unpatched devices that bring business to a halt. Ordr SCE’s unique automation empowers Check Point customers to simply and scalably address risks and vulnerabilities across the hundreds of thousands of unmanaged and IoT devices that may exist in a network, increasing the value of their Check Point infrastructure.
Benefits of combining the Check Point and Ordr solutions include:
- Automatic discovery and classification of IoT, IoMT and OT devices
- Direct integration of device context into the Check Point Security Management server, including asset type, make and model, OS version and risk information
- Use of Check Point’s advanced APIs to automatically send Ordr segmentation policies to Check Point firewall to implement Zero Trust network segmentation
- Automatic updates of Check Point Security Gateways with current device IP information, regardless of network location or dynamic addressing
- Dynamic generation of firewall zoning policies directly into Check Point, allowing for protection and control of the IoT and OT environment within minutes
Please complete the form below to register your Check Point and Ordr opportunity. A member of our sales team will review your deal registration and reply shortly.