In the largest release in Ordr history, security, information technology, and healthcare technology management (HTM) teams globally will gain enhanced visibility and security of all connected devices — from traditional servers, workstations and PCs to unmanaged IoT, IoMT, IIoT and OT devices. With this release we are bringing more than 160 features and enhancements to you.
Join us at 10:00 a.m. PST on Thursday, February 18 for a webinar on key 7.4.2 features and the benefits to implementing these enhancements.
The key benefits are as follows
- Reduced infrastructure footprint with Cisco’s leading IoT solution partner for Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE). with “sensor-less” visibility via telemetry data from supported of switches, routers, firewalls, and wireless LAN controllers. Overnight customers can take key technologies that are already in place and begin the Ordr journey.
- Increased efficiency with workflow-based dashboards to help customers quickly look up devices that match specific conditions, including manufacturer, category, profile, devices with sensitive data, devices with custom tags, devices communicating with administrative protocols, devices running outdated operating systems, and more.
- Security enhancements to enable our customers in the wake of high-profile ransomware as well as espionage-like activity seen in the Solarwinds attack with access to enhanced security components, focusing on optimized detection and tracking within the platform. Customers will have the ability to visually track antivirus software activity, URLs associated with phishing, malicious communications, user defined prohibited country communications, and quickly see devices with admin protocols and a snapshot of criticality level for devices with known vulnerabilities.
- Empowered HTM teams with actionable clinical data like medical device data from the FDA, clinical and patient risk associated with a device(s), and security risk from MDS2 forms to help make informed decisions and initiate the appropriate workflows within a matter of minutes.
- New security integrations for efficient incorporation into a customer’s existing security workflows. This includes the ability to detect and track ransomware with signature improvements for expedited incident response (IR) processes. In addition, Anomali, Exabeam, Fortinet, IBM QRadar, and Ping Identity join existing partners such as Check Point, Splunk, ServiceNow, and many others, in Ordr’s integration portfolio– the most comprehensive ecosystem of integration partners in the market.
- Enhanced analytics and use case based policy generation so customers can quickly address scenarios such as controlling access for all physical security cameras used in a retail location, segment patient care devices by hospital and healthcare division, or tag all manufacturing devices that are still running Windows XP or Windows 7.
- Acceleration of Cisco TrustSec and Cisco Software-Defined Access (SD-Access) as Cisco’s leading IoT solution partner for Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE). Ordr is the only product on the market to provide total IoT and OT visibility to Cisco ISE and the rich device context required to dynamically define Scalable Group Tags (SGTs), automate the provisioning of group-based segmentation policies, and provide SGT visualization and traffic analysis which greatly accelerates the time to value and increases strategic adoption of Cisco TrustSec and SDA.
For more information on Ordr SCE 7.4.2, visit our What’s New page: https://ordr.net/whats-new/