Ordr Named Market Leader in KLAS Healthcare IoT Security Report for 3 Years in a Row
Ordr has been named a market leader in the Healthcare IoT security industry for the third year running by KLAS Research. In its report, KLAS noted that “Ordr customers (often very large health systems) use the platform to do more than simply see what devices are connected to their network—they also track device utilization, identify abnormal device activity, and monitor traffic.”
Ordr received high marks from customers in the KLAS report for:
- Breadth of functionality beyond just visibility, including abnormal activity identification, traffic monitoring, and device utilization tracking;
- High customer satisfaction rates; High value across multiple stakeholders including Security, Clinical/Biomed and IT;
- Helpful training and education offerings, including the Masterclass webinar series;
- User interface enhancements;
- and, Strong technical background of the Ordr team in security, healthcare and networking.