What’s on your network? Find out with a FREE Ordr asset discovery assessment.
Security breaches are increasingly targeting vulnerable IT, IoT, IoMT, and OT devices. Without knowing what’s on your network you don’t know your risk and you can’t protect your business.
Ordr can help. We start with automated discovery giving you comprehensive visibility and high fidelity details of devices connected to your network. Our dashboard provides a dynamic view of what’s connected, what they’re doing, the risks they bring, and if there is potentially malicious activity.
It’s easy to get started, it’s seamless, and zero-touch. Qualified users will receive a plug-and-play Ordr sensor that drops in your network, and automatically connects to the Ordr cloud dashboard. You’ll be up and running in no time and in minutes you start to see the devices connected to your network with granular details including the potential risks they bring to your environment.
At the end of the assessment, you’ll receive a customized and comprehensive Executive Report summarizing the findings.
- Automatically discover and classify network connected devices without agents or scanning
- Collect granular details and valuable context for every device
- Map device communication flows to network topology (VLAN/Subnet)
- Profile device behavior to baseline normal communications
- Understand risks including anomalous communications and vulnerabilities
- Dynamically generate segmentation policies to secure devices
- You are an IT, security, or HTM professional working in the U.S. and employed by the company.
- You have an active role managing, maintaining, or monitoring your organization’s network infrastructure, security, or IoT devices.
- Your network is US based with managed switches that support Port Mirroring or SPAN.
- You can configure a copper switch Port Mirror or SPAN session on your switches.
For questions or to test Ordr outside the U.S., drop us an email at email@example.com