Know Your Network to See, Know, and Secure Assets – FREE!
Start your security journey with Ordr. Security breaches are increasingly happening, often through vulnerable IT, IoT, IoMT, and OT devices. We can help you secure all your devices quickly and easily. We start with comprehensive visibility giving you high fidelity details of devices connected to your network. Our dashboard provides a dynamic view of all things connected, what they are doing, the risks they bring, and if there is unusual or anomalous traffic, such as lateral movement and communications to malicious C2 domains.
It’s easy to get started, it’s seamless, and zero-touch. For qualified professionals, we will send you a small plug-and-play sensor that drops in your network, and automatically connects to a cloud dashboard. You’ll be up and running in minutes, and if you need, we have a dedicated team ready to help you at every step of the way. See granular details of all your connected devices and the potential risks they bring to your environment.
Select between TWO assessment options
- Asset and Risk Assessment – discover all devices, and identify vulnerable and at-risk devices
- Ransom Aware Assessment – understand ransomware exposure risks (devices, threats, anomalous behavior)
At the end of the assessment, we will send you a customized and complete Executive Report summarizing the findings.
- Gain high-fidelity visibility into connected devices
- Understand risks including anomalous communications and vulnerabilities
- Discover usage patterns of devices
- Map device communication flows to network topology (VLAN/Subnet)
- Identify appropriate segmentation policies to secure devices
- Your network must consist of managed switches which support Port Mirroring or SPAN
- Must be able to configure a copper switch Port Mirror or SPAN session
- You must be an IT, security or HTM professional working in the U.S. Must have an active role of managing, maintaining, or monitoring your organization’s network infrastructure, security or IoT devices, and be employed by the company.
- US based networks. To test Ordr outside the U.S., drop us an email at email@example.com