The HIMSS 2023 conference kicks off this week in Chicago, Illinois from April 17 – April 21 2023. This year’s theme is on “Health that connects” and “Tech that cares”. We’re excited to be sharing best practices on securing connected devices in healthcare, implementing Zero Trust segmentation and accelerating medical device security programs. You won’t want to miss hearing directly from our customers including J.D. Whitlock, CIO of Dayton Children’s and Keith Whitby, Division Chair, HTM, from Mayo Clinic in our speaking sessions. We also have a lot of partner activities. Check out everything we’re doing at HIMSS here.
Connect with Us
Join us for demos and discussions with our product experts at our Booth #4333. Book a 1-1 meeting for a deep dive into how we address critical use cases. Attend our speaking sessions.
Accelerating Your Medical Device Security Program
- Speakers: Keith Whitby, Division Chair, HTM, Mayo Clinic and Jim Hyman, CEO, Ordr
- When: Wednesday, April 19, 2023, 11:30 am CDT
- Where: McCormick Center, South Building, Level 1, S105 C
This session is one of eighteen HIMSS CXO Experience endorsed sessions, and one of fourteen sessions that are a part of the HIMSS 23 Digital Health Transformation Series.
Zero Trust in Healthcare is Not an All Or Nothing Option
- Speaker: Danelle Au, CMO, Ordr
- When: Monday, April 17, 2023, 10:30 am CDT
- Where: McCormick Center, South Building, Level 1, S102
Practical Approach to Securing Every Connected Device in Healthcare
- Speaker: Darrell Kesti, VP Sales, Ordr
- When: Tuesday, April 18, 2023, 1:15 pm CDT
- Where: McCormick Center, South Building, Level 2, Hall A, Booth 4309-4333, Cybersecurity Command Center – Theater B
Better Together With Ordr and Our Partners
As an industry, and particularly in a highly targeted vertical like healthcare, we are stronger and better together when we collaborate. We are proud to work with so healthcare, networking and security partners. See first-hand our strong partner integrations with Cisco, Cisco Meraki, ServiceNow, Fortinet, and others at HIMSS:
- Check out Ordr and Cisco Integrations at the Security Workstation in Cisco (Booth 2225) from April 18-20th in the afternoons
- Attend our Fireside Chat with CIO J.D Whitlock on Zero Trust on Tuesday April 18th
- Fireside Chat with Dayton Children’s CIO: A Practical Approach to Zero Trust with Ordr and Cisco
- Speakers: J.D. Whitlock, CIO, Dayton Children’s and Jim Hyman, CEO, Ordr
- When: Tuesday, April 18, 2023, 3:00 pm CDT
- Where: McCormick Center, Cisco Booth 2225
- An Ordr and Cisco “Happy Hour” will be held in the booth at 4:00 pm CDT immediately following this fireside chat.
Sodexo will feature their HTM Cybersecurity managed services powered by Ordr on April 18th, 2023 from 2:30 – 3:30 pm CDT (Booth 8315)
GE HealthCare will feature their ReadySee services offering powered by Ordr (Booth 1712)
- Participate in our ServiceNow partner Bingo Card that will include a visit to the Ordr Booth
- Attend our speaking session on our integration – “Maintain an Accurate, Real-time Asset Inventory with Ordr and ServiceNow”
- Speaker: Srinivas Loke, VP Product Management, Ordr
- When: Wednesday, April 19, 2023, 4:00 pm CDT
- Where: McCormick Center, ServiceNow Booth3609
Visit an Ordr demo station to see CrowdStrike and Ordr integration up close at Booth#4332
We can’t wait to see you in person!
Julie Criscenti Heck
Julie is Head of Partner Marketing, engaging with Ordr channel partners, and technology partners on driving connected device security initiatives, and working on joint solutions and marketing activities.