Medical DevicesMedical devices are critical to patient care, but not always designed with security in mind. They must be secured.
IoT DevicesIoT devices such as smart displays, fax machines, and printers can be compromised and become an attack vector.
Facilities SystemsHVAC systems, elevator controls, and cameras are part of healthcare operations and must be protected.
- Discover and classify every connected medical device automatically
- Secure devices and patients by identifying, prioritizing, and managing vulnerabilities through the full lifecycle
- Enable asset reconciliation with CMMS/CMDB for a single source of truth for healthcare devices
- Deliver cost avoidance for devices with outdated operating systems via zero trust segmentation
- Optimize hospital operations and procurement decisions with medical device utilization insights
- Gain whole hospital visibility into every connected device and communications flows for security and compliance
- Secure patient care by identifying device vulnerabilities and risks; and managing remediation workflows through the full lifecycle
- Protect against ransomware and zero-day attacks by baselining device behavior, and Identify devices behaving anomalously
- Accelerate incident response by identifying compromised devices and dynamically creating policies for response
- Discover, monitor, and track all devices connected to the healthcare network for security and compliance
- Map and baseline device communications to identify devices in the wrong segment, behaving strangely, and communicating to a malicious domain
- Accelerate Network Access Control (NAC) and other IT initiatives with a complete profile of all connected devices
- Deliver zero trust segmentation by enabling only required device communications